1 cup smooth applesauce
1 cup cinnamon
Ribbon or string
1–2 tablespoons glitter (A finer-grain glitter will give you a more cohesive dough that is easier to work with.)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Combine applesauce, cinnamon, and glitter, and stir until a workable dough forms.
3. Form the dough into a ball and place on wax paper. Cover with another sheet of wax paper, and roll the dough out thin.
4. Cut out shapes of dough using the cookie cutters. Cut a hole out of each ornament.
5. Use a spatula to transfer the cut-out shapes onto a lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for 2–3 hours, until dry. Allow to cool.
7. Once the ornaments are cool, tie lengths of ribbon or string through the holes.